—What’s the most important thing you can do to preserve your eyesight?
Have regular eye checkups.
That’s because annual eye exams often detect other health problems. Surprisingly, lots of people only learn they have serious health conditions from an annual eye exam. Issues like diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and potentially even cancer, can be detected from a routine eye exam.
However, vision screenings are not a substitute for an eye exam. It takes a comprehensive eye exam by an optometrist or ophthalmologist to make sure your vision is the best it can be. An eye exam also can make sure you’re free from potentially serious eye diseases that don’t have obvious early symptoms, such as glaucoma, diabetes, or hypertension.
During a comprehensive eye exam, we evaluate the health and condition of the blood vessels in your retina, which are representative of the health of blood vessels throughout your body.
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for Children & Adults
- Laser Vision Consultation
- Treatment of Eye Allergies, Dry Eye, and other Eye Disorders
- Glaucoma Detection and Cataract Assessment
- Highest Quality Eye Supplements
- Computer and Occupational Vision Care with the Latest Blue-Filtering Technology
- Contact Lenses (including direct-to-patient shipping)
- HypoChlor & Oust OCuSOFT products
- Full-Service Optical (including Custom Fitting of Eyewear)
- The Finest Ophthalmic Lenses including Eyezen®, Varilux®, and Crizal®
- Unique, Carefully Selected Eyewear
- Designer Sunwear
- We Welcome Outside Prescriptions for Glasses and Contacts
- Large Selection of Eyewear Accessories
We are glad to assist you with your Vision or Medical Eye Insurance. Vision Insurance Plans typically help pay for routine eye examinations and eyewear, while your Medical Insurance Plan is utilized for exams related to eye conditions with a medical diagnosis.
We participate with VSP, EyeMed(Exams/Contacts), Medicare, Aetna, Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield, Medical Mutual of Ohio, and UHC. We welcome The Ohio State University VSP Vision Plan and OSU Managed Health Plan for Faculty and Staff. We also accept the OSU Student Vision and Medical Plan. Please tell us if you have other types of coverage.
Types of Payments Accepted
Cash, Personal Checks, American Express®, MasterCard®, Visa®, Discover®, Apple Pay®, and Google Wallet®